2021 Joondalup Senior Amateur Open
Tuesday, 30th November 2021
18 Holes - Quarry & Dune
Gross & Nett Prizes
Shotgun Start at 12:00 noon
Open to senior male amateur golfers 55 years and over on 30th Nov 2021.
Entry Fee $60 (non-members); $35 (JCC members pay by competition points)
(Includes compulsory shared golf cart and prizes)
NON-MEMBERS REGISTER VIA MiTournament
Entries Close Wednesday 24th November 2021 at 4:00pm.
Draw will be available on the Golf WA website Friday 26th November 2021 and emailed to clubs.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
• The event is open to male amateur golfers aged 55 years and above on the day of the tournament who have an official Golf Australia Handicap at the date of entry.
• Entries must be lodged via the mi-tournament website with payment prior to 4.00 pm on Wednesday 24th November 2021.
• In the event of entries exceeding the number of places available, entries from those higher handicap competitors will be decided by ballot. Unsuccessful entrants will be given the opportunity to compete if withdrawals subsequently occur. Entrance fees will be refunded to entrants balloted out who do not compete.
• Entrance fees will only be refunded in the case of withdrawal being received 48 hours prior to the closing date.
• Late entries may be accepted at the discretion of the JCC Match Committee.
• The event will be played over 18 holes of Stroke for A Grade and Stableford for B and C Grades. Grades will be determined by Daily Handicaps, as follows
A Grade: 10 or less (GA 8.1 or less)
B Grade: 11 – 17 (GA 8.2 – 14.1)
C Grade: 18 – 24 (GA 14.2 – 20.1)
• All Grades will play the Quarry and Dune courses off the Blue tees (Slope Rating 142)
• All competitors are to register at the Starter’s Hut at least 20 minutes prior to the event.
• The event will be a Shotgun start commencing at 12:00 noon sharp. Players are to be ready to move out to their respective tees at 11:45 am.
• A random draw will be done by the JCC Match Committee. Draw will be in grades.
• Play will be under the control of the JCC Match Committee. The JCC Match Committee’s decision on all matters affecting the event including acceptance or refusal of any entry will be final.
• The Rules of Golf, as adopted by the Royal and Ancient Rules Limited, will apply together with the Local Rules of the JCC club.
• In the event of ties, the Golf Australia countback method will be used.
• Motorized carts are compulsory for this event.
• The use of a Distance Measuring Device is allowed.
• The use of the MiScore app is permitted in this event.
• Players may only win one prize.
• The following dress regulations will apply during the event:
ON COURSE: Dress Shorts/Trousers, Collared Shirt, Soft Spike Shoes
CLUBHOUSE: Smart Casual, Street Shoes, No Golf Shoes or Denim.